Friday, February 26, 2010

News

Goodbye

Hello

It's been a long, difficult, and trying road to this decision. I'm sad and happy and relieved all at the same time. I have faith that Heavenly Father has something better in store for us--I just wish I knew what it was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan, I can only assume from your posting that you're leaving your job. Without knowing any of the details, I'll share a short prayer that has helped me many times:

Dear Lord, let me never be afraid of endings or beginnings. Teach me to embrace all of life with joy.

Love, Aunt Linda

trish kaze said...

There is alway's a reason for everything even though sometimes, we don't always know what it is. Heavenly Father will make sure that whatever comes your way, That you will be blessed. We love you guy's. -Josh and Trish

Natierae said...

Think of all the possibilities that lie ahead of you, kind of exciting.

You'll do great in whatever path you pursue.

By the way, I love your dad (really BIG tax return!!!!)

-Natalie