Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Did It Too

Bailey's not the only one who got her hair cut this week. After weeks of contemplation and complete boredom with my hair (I've had the same style for YEARS), I decided it was time for a change. So, after emailing pictures to Kim and looking at pictures with my mom, I bit the bullet and cut it today.

This is a self portrait and these things never look that good in pictures (especially when I'm the person photographed!).

A Side view
It's a bit shorter than I wanted. But alot of the weight is gone and it sits the way I wanted. I think I'm gonna like it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I like it! My hair has needed serious help for a couple of years now. One of these days, I'll follow through and do something.

trish kaze said...

I love it!! I think its you. I'm thinking of chopping my hair to. I really don't have time to fool with it anymore. Very nice!!

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

I think it's adorable!

I've been seriously considering dying my hair again...I'm getting so bored with it the way it is. Can I just shave my head? :)