You may remember this wonderful post from January about my weeks stay in the hosptial. We had a repeat. Unfortunately, it kept me from being able to go to the reception since I was stuck here in the hospital. By MYSELF! (Jayson and Bailey were gone for the wedding) But, some good did come from it. It turns out the unexplainable pancreatitis is actually a result of the GALLSTONES I've had. So Tuesday morning, I had a minor SURGERY to remove my gallbladder. If only the doctor in January had been more thorough this could have been taken care of 4 months ago. Bitter? Maybe a little!
I'm home now and so glad to be with my family.


4 comments:
WOW! That's annoying! And I'm sure a bit painful. I'm glad you're doing better, though
Wowsers. Sorry to hear about the surgery but hopefully that will bring you some relief. Hope you recovery and are back to full health soon!!!
Yikes. Glad they finally figured it out! Hope you're feeling better. And congrats to your sister in law.
I am glad to hear you are doing better. Gallstones are no fun. Get lots of rest and enjoy your summer!!!
Post a Comment