Lately I've had a lot of questions regarding my health.
How am I feeling?
How's the morning sickness?
Am I doing OK?
That sort of thing. And, while I've always responded to the individual questioner, I've been reluctant to make a public announcement for fear of jinxing myself. But, here goes.
I'm doing good. Compared to being pregnant with Bailey I'm doing fantastic. I can count on one hand the number of times I've had "morning sickness". Thank goodness. What's driving me nuts this time around is the constant hunger. I experienced this with Bailey, but it paled in comparison to the constant vomiting. Now I'm constantly aware of it, and I feel as though I'm eating ALL OF THE TIME.
But, I'll take what I can get.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hallelujah! That is good news! Way better than becoming best friends with "John," know what I mean?
Eat away, feed that baby! May I suggest a smoothie with some pumpkin muffins? I'll send you the recipe because wow, they're so good!
Love, xoxoxo, Bree
It is alright to feed that baby, chocolate cookies I recommend...with milk.mmm Enjoy this pregnancy, you only get it one with this baby.
So glad this pregnancy is being much easier than your first one. Enjoy it! Thanks so much for the update...I was beginning to wonder...
Post a Comment