Can we call him Eek? Very cute!
I think he looks like Grandpa Jack!
Kim--We've already thought of that! Maybe it'll be another nickname.Marilee--that's the first thing Jayson said when he saw him. "He looks like your dad!" He definitely has the Boden look!
Congratulations Megan! He is just darling and so is his big sis!
CONGRATULATIONS, Megan! What a sweet baby boy! I'm so happy for you guys. Awesome!Love, Looooooove, Brianne
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can we call him Eek? Very cute!
I think he looks like Grandpa Jack!
Kim--We've already thought of that! Maybe it'll be another nickname.
Marilee--that's the first thing Jayson said when he saw him. "He looks like your dad!" He definitely has the Boden look!
Congratulations Megan! He is just darling and so is his big sis!
CONGRATULATIONS, Megan! What a sweet baby boy! I'm so happy for you guys. Awesome!
Love, Looooooove, Brianne
Post a Comment