I need some advice. Earlier I wrote that I hadn't been inflicted with that horrible thing called morning sickness, but my body was just waiting for me to say it out loud. I feel horrible in the morning. Yesterday I even threw-up! I've tried the crackers by the bedside in the morning, but that hasn't really worked. I've tried the many small meals, but that doesn't really work either (although I do feel worse on an empty stomach). I'm taking my pre-natal vitamins at night, so that's not the issue.
What worked for you? Has anyone tired the sea band (used for motion sickness)? What about preggie pops?
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I've told you my pregnancy stories so I'll spare you the repeat.
I've tried the sea bands. They worked okay. I've heard the preggie pops work good but they weren't around when I needed them. Honestly, there wasn't much I could do but just eat whatever sounded good whenever I felt good enough to eat, which unfortunately wasn't often. (Hence the 25 lbs lost each time.) But, I will pray that things work out much better for you. :)
Good luck, I guess I didn't get as sick as a lot of people but I felt sick all the time. I did like the preggo pops but maybe it was all in my head. Also sipping on sprite through a straw slowly helped me a little. Hopefully it won't last too long and then you'll be feeling good.
Post a Comment