Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby News

Thankfully no chickenpox. I got my blood test results today, and I have been exposed to the chickenpox (probably when I was little). So we don't have to stress about this.

The little munchkin has turned, so she's head down. As a result, I am feeling her a lot more now. She's got some active feet; preparing to become a soccer player like her momma! Jayson finally felt her move last week. Every time I tried to get him to feel my tummy, she would stop moving. But, he was a little weirded out by it, and hasn't been anxious to try again!

A few people have been asking, and yes, I'm still sick and I'm still on the medication. Thankfully, I'm only sick in the morning. I eat breakfast. I throw it up 2 minutes later (seriously 2 minutes later), and then I'm good the rest of the day. I still wish it was different, but at least it's only about 5-10 minutes of discomfort, depending on how long it takes me to eat. I am grateful that I don't have to deal with it the whole day, so I won't complain too much.

We're starting to freak out a little. It's hard to believe that we only have 3 months to go. I'm not worried about the delivery. I don't want a C-section, and I'm hoping that everything else that was supposed to happen to me because of my weight hasn't happened that the C-section won't either. I'd much rather have a regular delivery. I'm not worried about the pain, Drug me up baby! What worries me is the aftermath of delivery. Ugh! (You mommas know what I'm talking about). We're also starting to think more about what we're going to do with her while we're both in school. But we've come to the conclusion that the Lord has taken care of us so far, and everything has worked out, so we won't stress. And anyone who knows me knows that's not easy for me to do. But I'll figure it out.

No comments: