I think one of my dad's biggest complaints about me has been my lack of interest in the happenings of our country and the world. This also includes politics, especially around election time. However, now that I'm older, I find myself paying attention to what the issues are in the hopes of making a wise decision. My biggest problem, or complaint, is that even after paying attention, I never feel like I know enough to make a good decision. This has been the case in the Presidential Race--until last night. Jayson and I watched the first debate last night, and I have to say that it was quite the eye-opener for me. I definitely began to lean towards one the candidates (and no I won't say who, sorry). I was impressed with how he conducted himself and his responses. I am anxious to see if he continues to impress me in the coming weeks and additional debates.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Presidential Debate
I think one of my dad's biggest complaints about me has been my lack of interest in the happenings of our country and the world. This also includes politics, especially around election time. However, now that I'm older, I find myself paying attention to what the issues are in the hopes of making a wise decision. My biggest problem, or complaint, is that even after paying attention, I never feel like I know enough to make a good decision. This has been the case in the Presidential Race--until last night. Jayson and I watched the first debate last night, and I have to say that it was quite the eye-opener for me. I definitely began to lean towards one the candidates (and no I won't say who, sorry). I was impressed with how he conducted himself and his responses. I am anxious to see if he continues to impress me in the coming weeks and additional debates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment