A potato burn is a burn from a potato & I'm the victim. I was making mashed potatos for dinner Sunday and when I went to dump the potatos into the colander a couple pieces of the steaming hot potatos landed on my wrist. They were on there for no more than a few seconds, but it hurt like the dickens and it was 6 hours before I was able to leave a wet wash cloth off.
Wow, that looks bad! I hate draining big pots of boiling stuff. I make my kids get completely out of the kitchen before I ever do it. How are you doing? I miss chatting with with and seeing Bailey. I hope your wrist feels better today!
8 comments:
how did you manage that one?
Ok, maybe I'm a dim bulb, but what's a potato burn?
Ouch!!! Who was the victim?
A potato burn is a burn from a potato & I'm the victim. I was making mashed potatos for dinner Sunday and when I went to dump the potatos into the colander a couple pieces of the steaming hot potatos landed on my wrist. They were on there for no more than a few seconds, but it hurt like the dickens and it was 6 hours before I was able to leave a wet wash cloth off.
You didn't tell me about your burn last night. Please keep it clean and dry so it doesn't become infected, that would really be nasty. Love ya Mom B
Ouch!!!!!That does look a little painful. Hope it feels better soonin time for your move!
Wow, that looks bad! I hate draining big pots of boiling stuff. I make my kids get completely out of the kitchen before I ever do it. How are you doing? I miss chatting with with and seeing Bailey. I hope your wrist feels better today!
Gross. Heal well!
Post a Comment