Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Last night was our first Halloween as a family. Jayson and I have pretty much ignored Halloween the last 3 years since we didn't have any children and lived in an apartment complex, which ensured that we wouldn't get any trick-or-treaters. But this year we were going all out. Well, sorta.

We were planning on going to our ward Trunk-or-Treat Wednesday night, but Jayson wasn't feeling well. That just meant that I was going to do what I swore I never would--take my infant trick-or-treating (I think it's corny that parents take their babies who can't walk, can't talk, and sure aren't going to eat the candy trick-or-treating). But, before you get up in arms, we went to 6 houses and it was more the photo-op than anything.

Our adorable little spider!

Spidey and Daddy, the P.I.

Our first house!

And, my first pumpkin. I forgot how much I dislike gutting pumpkins. But once that was done, I had fun carving this guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute spider. (The only cute spider!) Glad you had fun Halloween. Mom B