Saturday, December 12, 2009

One Year Pictures

While we were in Roseville for Thanksgiving, I took Bailey to Target and had her one year pictures done. I am so happy with how they turned out!

For some reason our scanner doesn't want to work, so these are pictures of her pictures. As cutes as these are, imagine the real ones!


This is not a pose that I originally picked out, but Target used it on a calendar then gave it to me for free!

This is the picture that I choose for her 1 year picture frame.

We kept trying to get her to sit down on the stool, but all she wanted to do was get up and walk towards me!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

She's darling! Hard to believe that she's already a year old!

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it, she's a real cutie!! Gramma B

trish kaze said...

She's sooo cute. I have to say, she looks so much like her daddy! I see alot of you in her to megan but my goodness she has a lot of jayson in her! Soo cute!