Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Notice Anything Off?

I love Elissa, my sister-in-law! I got this package yesterday and it took Jayson pointing it out, that anything was wrong. Didn't catch it? It's addressed to Megan Boden! I was Megan Boden for 26 1/2 years. It looks so natural to me, and it's obvious that Elissa thinks so too. What's even funnier is this isn't the first time this has happened and with the same "branch" of the family. When Abs was baptized in September 2007 Jamie wrote in the program that the pianist was Megan Boden. I guess old habits die hard!

But what was in the package? It was my shower gift from Jamie, Elissa and the kids. It took so long to get because Elissa had to wait until Bailey was born. It's this awesome picture frame from Time-Frames to document the first year of Bailey's life (we got it in white). Elissa has one for all of her 5 and when Kim had Allison, her first, this was her gift too. I can't wait to start putting her pictures in it!



3 comments:

Natierae said...

Brad and I have been married 8 years and my mom still does it. It makes me laugh. Cute frame!

Kim said...

I still need to get Nat's.

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Kev and I have been married five years and my mom wrote out a check to me with my old name...luckily my bank accepted it! :) Even recently when I was signed up for something on our relief society roll I pull my old name...that came out of nowhere!

That's a cute idea.