Thursday, April 12, 2012

San Francisco

I'm on Spring Break this week and we decided to spend one day in San Francisco.  We thought it would be fun to go to the San Francisco Bay Aquarium, and while it wasn't quite as amazing as Jayson and I were hoping, Bailey had fun.





After the aquarium, we headed to the beach. Initially we told Bailey that we would fly the kites she got from Grandma Boden, but because of the weather she wasn't able to fly the kites. However, we had some spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge AND Bailey got to play on the beach and in the water like she has been begging to do for weeks (Don't worry, I had a change of clothes for her).

To round out our day, we went home by way of the Oakland Temple where Jayson and I were married 6 years ago. Jayson and I haven't been to the Oakland Temple since we were married, and it was the first time Bailey (and Eli) have been to any Temple (yes, I know I've been remiss in my Gospel duties as a mother).
The kids were troopers, and overall it was a great day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I didn't bring a change of clothes for my kids and sure heard about it!

Amy said...

What a great family day. It is always fun to get wet when you are a kid. lol