I love this scrapblog thing!!!! It's so much easier than doing a scrapbook manually!!! Yours are so cute!
Good Memories!! I like your slide show. Just enough pic to get a feel and remember our fun time. Love ya. Mom B
It was fun looking at your scrapbook. Very cute! A lot of the pictures from Germany look just like pictues I took when I was there in 1995 so it was fun to remember. I want to go back again!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this scrapblog thing!!!! It's so much easier than doing a scrapbook manually!!! Yours are so cute!
Good Memories!! I like your slide show. Just enough pic to get a feel and remember our fun time. Love ya. Mom B
It was fun looking at your scrapbook. Very cute! A lot of the pictures from Germany look just like pictues I took when I was there in 1995 so it was fun to remember. I want to go back again!
Post a Comment