Friday, March 14, 2008

Thought I was Done Doing Dishes by Hand!

We've been having trouble with our dishwasher. For the last couple of weeks its been producing a small puddle on our kitchen floor when we use it. We've had maintenance in and they "fixed it." Ya, right. Yesterday was the first time we started it since it's been "fixed." Our puddle went from small to the size of Lake Superior. So, for the time being we are washing all of our dishes by hand. Ugh! I haven't had to do that since I was little, and I still hate it. I hate washing the dishes ALMOST as much as I hate doing the laundry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don'e you love modern conveniences? Every once in a while we need a reality chcek so we can appreciate all the good things in our lives. You had it easy, let the boys tell you about doing dishes. Mom B