Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Talented Mama

While we were home for Thanksgiving, I asked my mom if she would make a comforter for our bed. The one we currently have we got because it was in our budget and wasn't hideous, but I wanted something that was more "me." My mother, being the wonderful mother that she is, as well as talented, agreed and has spent the last 4 months working on our quilt.

I've also talked her into making matching pillow shams, and even possibly a bed skirt (if I can't find a matching one). Once I have all of the pieces together I will post another "complete" picture.

1 comment:

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

That is sooo awesome!!!! How does she do it?! I just started my first one and it's a lot harder than it looks!!! Practice makes perfect right?! Well it's beautiful and I'm totally jealous!!!