Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're Having a Girl!

9 comments:

Summer said...

Congratulations!!! Any names picked out?

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Congrats...you'll have your hands full. :)

Natierae said...

Wow- Girls are so fun. They have way cuter clothes. Congrats- whats the name?

Jayson & Megan said...

We don't have a name picked out yet. We don't agree on any of them!

skye said...

Congratulations Megan and Jayson!! We're so excited for you. Life with a girl will be so. . . interesting, if you like DRAMA! :) heehee

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad you finally found out! And girls are really so much fun.

Ashley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Now you get to enter into a world of pink, flowers, and bows!

Emily said...

Yay yay yay! SOOOO happy for you!

Bugg's mama said...

Oh, Megan, I'm so excited for you! Brian & I couldn't decide on any gal names either. We literally went through a baby name book and read every girl name there was. If we liked one, we'd mark it. Then we narrowed it down. It was such a blast!

One thing that's fun & sweet that I did during my pregnancies was write a song to my baby. I'd sing it all the time, then when they were born, they'd recognize it and calm right down. Thought I'd share.