Since Harry Potter's done, what will I do next week? Ooh, next week is The Lord of the Rings trilogy. And since I'm a complete geek, I will watch all three extended versions. Yup, the extended versions. One each day. I can't wait!On a different note, today Jayson and I went to Goodwill looking for a dresser, when he came across a coffee table, that he had to have because, "The top wood piece is fantastic." For $20.00 I figured what the heck. After going to the grocery story, what did I come home to find? Jayson dismantaling the table!


2 comments:
Am I missing something? I think you know what I'm talking about. When did that change?
I did a Lord of The Rings Marathon (extended version) with the YM at my house one night; I'll never do that again. I got NO sleep that night. B.B.
Post a Comment