Sunday, March 8, 2009

Unsual Findings

We've all been guilty of checking out blogs of people we don't know. It's rather addicting. You start on the blog of someone you know and then you click on someone they know, and then someone they know. Sometimes, you end up finding people you've known forever (this is typically why I do it). Sometimes it's just to see what other people's lives are like. You never dream of finding this! It took me a moment to realize that this wasn't me, but another Jayson and Megan (with the same spelling). The world sure is interesting!

1 comment:

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

That is unusual to spell Jayson with a Y!! When I saw your comment on our blog I was like, I don't know anyone named Jayson and Megan besides us - who is this!! It was fun to see your blog! Your little girl is adorable! What a small world.
Megan