Sunday, March 1, 2009

Am I Lucky or What!

I've mentioned before how lucky I am that Jayson is so talented with his hands. He's able to do so many creative things. He's constantly designing, drawing, and building houses (model houses), but he also figures out how to build furniture to save us TONS of $$$! When we brought Bailey home she started out in the pack-n-play which had a changing table. She soon, however, started sleeping in her crib and we missed the easily accessible changing table. So Jayson thought a little bit, and built this...

The insert is the changing table from her pack-n-play. He built it, but I covered it (my contribution)! This has been wonderful and we dreaded the day when our sweet little angel would get too big for it. Well that day has arrived. Bailey is now too long for her pack-n-play changing table. So Jayson, being the talented man that he is, built this...

Our little girl loves it, and we are so glad to have it. It makes changing her so much easier. Now when we get our own home, Jayson's going to build me this (video 7).

3 comments:

Emily said...

ooooh, that big changing table is awesome!

Bugg's mama said...

Yes, you ARE lucky! So cool.

skye said...

Very cool! My father is like this. He could design and build anything. And since he's not close, I might just have to hire Jayson for some handy work. Hmmm. . . good idea. :)