I know it's taken awhile to get this posted, but I've been busy! Who knew I would stay so busy once my credentialing classes were over. But I've been coming home from school and cleaning, cooking ("Finally!" Jayson says), and playing with Bailey. Also, this past weekend Bailey & I made a super-duper fast trip home for a double shower--bridal and baby. Jayson's sister JoAnna is pregnant and his other sister Janet is getting married, so the other 2 girls, Jayme & Jodie, gave them a double shower. It was tons of fun, and I'm so glad I went, but, like I said, super fast (I wasn't even in Roseville a full 24 hours!).
But, finally, here she is....

5 comments:
What a big girl!! She's such a cutie!
Yay! Kaylee is 6 months old and is rollin' all over the place, but didn't start until right before 5 months old. It's funny because she looks the same size as Bailey who is younger than her (chunky-wise, at lease). She is our only baby with little rubberband lines around her wrists. I love it! Bailey reminds me a lot of her!
Yay! I bet she is so super proud of herself. What a roly-poly doll!
She did it! I didn't hear any applause. Give her some for me and gramps. Love Mom B
Such an exciting time and what a cutie!!! I love watching them grow.
Post a Comment