I love Sundays, especially when I use my crockpot to cook dinner. I get to put everything in the crockpot before leaving for church and then forget about it until 5:00. What could be more perfect?!
This is "Crockpot Chicken" and I got the recipe from Kim.
Chicken Breasts (3-4)
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can of water
(mix the previous 3 together and pour over chicken)
1 package of dry Italian Seasoning (we like the Zesty!)
(sprinkle over the chicken and soups)
Cook on low for 8 hours
It's super yummy over white rice with crescent rolls!
What are your favorite crockpot recipes?
2 comments:
This is one of Jay's favorites--and I love it simply for the ease! Of course I ruin the easy part by making mashed potatoes--I hate peeling potatoes!
I like to make scallop potatoes in the crockpot. The recipe was given to me by my aunt. They're yummy! All it is a can of cream of mushroom soup, grated cheddar cheese, milk, chopped onions, a little bit of pepper, and cream of tarter to keep the potatoes fresh and about two tablespoons of butter. I use about 6 peeled and sliced potatoes mix the soup a small can)with the potaoes with a little bit of milk then add cheese and remaining ingrediants. Cook on slow for about 8 hours. ;)
Post a Comment