Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th--Then & Now

Then--January 6, 2006 Our Wedding Day at the Oakland Temple

Now--January 6, 2009 Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary

So much has happened in the last 3 years. We've had a career change (me to teaching), a change in majors (Jayson changed from Geomatics Engineering to Construction Mangement), a move to a bigger apartment, but smaller town, and we've added to our family, the beautiful Bailey.


I'm also amazed, but so glad, that in the last 3 years we've never had a fight. Sure we've had disagreements and we've been irritated or frustrated with the other, but we've never had what I consider a fight. And I am so happy for that. I love the man I married and am so proud for all that he's done and continues to do for our family. It's been an exciting 3 years and I'm looking forward to the next 3 many times over.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats! That's awesome and to say you have never had a fight? Wow, I wish I could say that. I can't believe our 7th year anniversary is coming up next month. Time really does fly!

Bugg's mama said...

Lucky in love, you two are so blessed! And that gorgeous baby girl proves it.

Michelle Elena said...

congrats

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Bailey is adorable. She always looks so Boden to me, but straight on I can't believe how much she looks like her dad too! What a good mix of great genes.