Jayson started school yesterday. I can't believe it's his final semester. In 4 months he'll be a college graduate! Now we're hoping that he'll able to find a job when he's done. Nothing like being in construction when there's a recession!
I go back to work in a little over a week on February 2nd. I'm so not looking forward to it, but I've gotta go. Hopefully that rest of the school year will go by quickly because there's a lot to look forward to. Jayson graduating. Getting to stay home with Bailey. Going to Connecticut to see Kim, Jay and the kids. Going to Maine to see Josh, Trish and the kids. The Bailey family reunion, which my mom's in charge of this year (Bailey was named after my mom's family). It's going to be an action packed summer and I can't wait!
I thought this was a cute picture. Like father like daughter!

1 comment:
I didn't know Mom was doing the reunion this year. Where's it at?
Post a Comment