Monday, January 26, 2009

My Greatest Frustration (At the Moment)

I have developed a great disgust for Costco. Not because they've done anything wrong, but because I have been there 5 times in the last 2 weeks. Yup, count 'em--5 times in 2 weeks. The whole point of Costco is to buy in bulk so you don't have to go there 5 times in 2 weeks. So what happened? Poor planning on my part. The first trip we just needed diapers. Then we got home and realized we needed chicken and toilet paper. So back I went 2 days later. I get home the 2nd time and now we're out of formula. Come on, you've got to be kidding me! So back again. Now Jayson wants razors. Each time I'm thinking ok, I'll go get this one item and then I'm done for a while. Ha! Ya right. Now I need pork chops. And, this time, thinking ahead, I tell myself better get more chicken so you don't have to go back again. Why didn't I just look in the freezer? Hamburger, toilet paper (um where did it all go?), and Ziploc bags. Each time having to stand in those incredibly LONG lines sometimes with Bailey, sometimes without her. Hopefully today is the finally trip to Costco for a while. I can't think of what else we need. But knowing my luck lately I'll be back in a few days.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I forgot to tell you how to remove blogger's version of your title. I'm glad you figured it out, because I needed Jay to do it and the two titles overlapping looked pretty lame.

Summer said...

I feel your pain. I am there usually 2-3 times a week consistently. If it is not for our personal use, it is for the restaurant. Now that Aubrey is older though, it is much more fun and tolerable. Especially during the rainy season!!!