My life is complete. I've had my 15 seconds of fame! This morning on my way to work, I was listening to my favorite radio station Alice 96.7, and the morning show D.J. Laurie was talking about body piercing. Specifically about lip and eyebrow piercing. Since I had something to say, I called in and got right on! Yahoo! To listen, scroll down to Laurie Potpourri on the right and then click on "Listen" under Megan (http://www.alice967.com/cc-common/podcast.html). Hopefully you will be able to listen.
What did my 15 seconds of fame get me? Movie tickets to the advanced screening of Definitely, Maybe. Sounds great, right? Wrong. Here's the problem. The show is for this coming Tuesday. Jayson and I both have class Tuesday night, which we shouldn't miss. But if we do decide to skip class we're going to see the Myth Busters guys at Fresno State. We already have tickets, we're trying to decide if they're worth skipping class for (I say yes, Jayson has to wait and see if his professor is canceling class the 14th first). Regardless, I was still on the radio!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, cool. Eighth graders have body piercings?! Gee whiz. That wasn't 15 seconds of fame, that was 3 minutes and 40 seconds of fame!
I was finally able to hear your comments on the radio. Good for you. It's hard to pick and choose what to do, just do what is best for you. Movie or mathbstrs. Mon
anonymous is Mom
Wow. Eighth graders with piercings. Yeah, what are their parents thinking??
Well, I least I can say "I knew you when. . .". Be sure to remember us little people. :)
Post a Comment