
Happy Valentine's Day to all! This has been an exciting day. Jayson had many surprises for me this morning. When I picked up my keys to leave for school I noticed something new on my keys. A BYU key chain! It's the perfect gift for me. Then when I got in the car, there was a note to look in the glove box. In there I found a very sweet and loving card, along with a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates. Does my hubby know me or what?!
I got Jayson a U.S. Marine memorabilia coin of the U.S. Marine Bulldog. He really into these coins, and enjoys getting them for his family and my dad, who is also a Marine.
We aren't doing to much more today to celebrate because Jayson has a midterm tonight, but we are going to have a really nice dinner tomorrow. (Oh, and he's cooking dinner right now me. Isn't he sweet!)
2 comments:
Meg,
Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fi. Get rid of the past tense for Dad.
Blain
ahh that was so nice of jayson to get you garidelly I mean yyuummmmyy he is so sweet well talk to you later bye bye love ya
Post a Comment