
Jayson treated me to an early Valentine's Day dinner. What a sweetie! He also did it because he was gone all weekend and we won't see much of each other until Thursday. He spent most of Saturday trying to put new shocks on the Nissan and Sunday he was at an Elder's Quorum Super Bowl Party. While he didn't mean to be gone all day, he got caught up in the game!
So today, he decided to treat me to our 2nd favorite restaurant, Famous Daves. If you have one near, definitely worth it! Although it was a quick dinner (he had class and I was anxious to get home and get some work done), we still had a wonderful time just being together, even if it was only for an hour!

3 comments:
Megan and Jayson, your dinner out sounds good. BBQ Ribs.
YUM! YUM!
Meg, I sent the other response, but I guess I hit the wrong key before signing off. Mom
Can you teach Kevin to do that? :)
Post a Comment