Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is That What I Think It Is?

Yes, dear friends, you really are seeing CoffeeMate. My one secret indulgence. But don't blame me, blame Kim. It is, after all her fault. But don't panic too much. I don't put it in coffee. I put it in my hot chocolate. But not just any creamer. Uhuh, not me. It has to be Hazelnut. Mmmm.

When I ever I go to the grocery store to buy it, I feel like I have to go in disguise in case anyone from church were to see me looking at the coffee products! But it's worth the danger, because I love it so much.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I still buy the french vanilla!

Anonymous said...

Try buying a dry red wine at Safeway for a receipe. Always looking over my shoulder for a ward member or one of the youth. - BB

Kristy said...

Megan. I'm so glad you found me I actually saw you a lot on Brianne's and Summer's blog. I even blog stalked your site one day thinking I know this girl don't I ...???...it's been driving me crazy so I'm very glad that you left a comment.

I hate the snow! But I do like Utah because of all the great family fun you can find here.

Congratulations on your little one. GIRLS ARE GREAT! Maybe boys are too but I don't know anything about that yet.

Up here in Utah they have Pero, I call it the Mormon coffee. It a hot drink made of wheat or something but looks like coffee, smells like coffee and you need creamer in it too.