Sunday, November 2, 2008
My Daughter's Gonna Be a What...
Last night Jayson and I went to Walmart (our small towns idea of a night out!), and got to looking at the discounted Halloween stuff. Before, I knew it, Jayson said he found Bailey's Halloween costume for next year. Thinking it would be a pumpkin, or some other cute, non threatening animal, he produced this spider costume. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am petrified of spiders. It doesn't matter how big, or what kind, I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS. I thought he was joking, but nope, he was serious! His idea of helping me get over my "fears." And, yes I will admit it is a cute costume, and this is one spider I won't mind cuddling with, but it's still a spider!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We were a spider one year too!!! It looks adorable. By the way I have your present, I'm so sorry I didnt make it to your shower- moving took a little longer than I planned
I think that is the cutest costume. She'll be so cute in it.
Fun!!! Aren't holidays a blast when children are involved...
you can be little miss muffet...cute costume! mariana
Post a Comment