Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

We made it safely home and back to Roseville with no baby. I am glad, although both Jayson and my dad had hoped that I would go into labor while we were home. There were times that I wished it too, but I'm happy to be home and in close proximity to my doctor!

We didn't do too much while we were home. Mainly because I was too tired to do much of anything, but there were some highlights. Tuesday morning we had a Kaze Family picture taken. Jayson's brother Josh and his family were in town while he was in between stations (he's in the Navy), and since who knows when we would all be together again, we took advantage and got it done. Unfortunately, the picture won't have the 3 new ones (me, sis-in-laws Trish & JoAnna's babies), but everyone else was able to be there. Then after taking the family picture, all of the men put on their uniforms for their picture. This is the first time they've all been together for a picture. It was quite a sight seeing the four of them in their dress blues.


Wednesday, Jayson spent time with Josh, just being boys. They went to the car museum in downtown Sacramento, but neither one took pictures. While Jayson was out with Josh, I hung out with my mom. Thursday was Turkey day, and we spent the time with the Kazes. Friday we hung out with my parents. And now we're home.

We hope you had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments: