Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
29! Can you believe it. I don't feel this old, but the numbers don't lie. Unfortunately, I'm not having the best birthday. I spent the entire weekend throwing up. Not just the occasional vomiting I've been experiencing in the morning, but ALL day. It wouldn't stop. So today, I got a sub and stayed home. I'm keeping food down better than the last 2 days, but I'm still struggling. I'm hoping this is a stomach bug, and not a new part of the morning sickness. What a way to spend my birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I was so hopeful, when I talked to you this morning, that this would be a good day, I was expecting a good report when I call this evening. Maybe tomorrow will be better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love ya, Mom
Happy Birthday, Meg!
Don't feel too bad. I spent my birthdays throwing up each time I was pregnant. In fact, I also spent Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day throwing up too. Sadly, it's all a part of the Joy(?) of being pregnant.
I hope it was a Happy Birthday anyway!
Happy 1 Day Late Birthday, Megan!
Love, Brianne
Post a Comment