Saturday, May 31, 2008

OH MY GOSH!

I think I've been in denial about gas prices. But after this week, I'm no longer able to keep my head in the sand. We've been able to got almost 2 weeks without filling up the Nissan because I've been home. But we had to fill it up on Wednesday. $60.00 for 3/4 of a tank. Not even a whole tank, but 3/4! I about died. At that point, Jayson and I started discussing trading it in and getting something either smaller and lighter, or a hybrid. We're going looking today. I doubt we'll do anything, but come on. This is ridiculous. Although, at least we're not in Connecticut. Kim said they're already paying between $4.12 and $4.19 a gallon. Some relief soon would be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you really complaining? I filled up on Saturday for a measly $97.00. Try that once a week. I'm waiting to break the $100 mark. BB.