Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 1--Travel & Mark Twain's House

Our trip started Tuesday, June 9th with a red-eye flight to Hartford, Connecticut from San Fransisco. Our thinking was, ok MY thinking was that Bailey would sleep the whole way so hopefully we wouldn't have to deal with a fussy baby, and WE would sleep as well. Well, I was half-way correct. Bailey did sleep the whole way, but neither Jayson nor I got much sleep. We landed in Hartford Wednesday morning (the 8th) and were met by Kim, Spencer, & Natalie. After lunch and showers, we ventured out to do a little sight-seeing. As I explained to Jayson, my heart flutters at the thought of a dead author's house, so off we went to Mark Twain's House.


The view from the back.


Us in the front.

We then returned to Kim & Jay's for dinner and some well needed sleep!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is an awesome house. Can you please bring it hokme for me! Glad you made it safe and sound.