Monday (the 15th) found 6 of us making the short journey to
Nubble Light House in Cape Neddick. Unfortunately, Josh wasn't able to go with us. He had to report to duty Monday morning, and while he fully expected to only be there an hour or two, he ended up having tom work all day. So it was just Jayson, Bailey, me, Trish and their 3 girls. The weather matched my idea of a trip to a light house. Chilly and overcast.

The Nubble Light House is supposedly the most recognizable light house on the East Coast because it is photographed so often.


I wish the picture could do this scene justice. It was absolutely beautiful. Also, I had to have proof that I've seen the Atlantic ocean (from more than a plane).

Some things never change. It doesn't matter where we're at, but Bailey and her daddy still take their naps together!
No comments:
Post a Comment