
A final picture of Bailey with her Kaze cousins.
Since there was so much more in Boston that we wanted to see and do that we didn't get to do on Saturday, we decided to "hit" Boston again on our return. We first went back to the USS Constitution to do the museum again, a little less harried. We also wanted to go to the gift shop and get a "51 cent" penny. You know, the machine that smashes a penny while it imprints a picture? Jayson and I collect them from the different places we've been too. After the USS Constitution, we started to see new sights. We kept seeing the steeple for The Old North Church, and I was anxious to cross the river and find it. So off we were to find it.

The Old North Church where Paul Revere lit the lanterns to warn that "the British are coming." Unfortunately, due to time, we did not go inside; although I would have liked to.


The Massachusetts State House--& our last glimpse of Boston.

No comments:
Post a Comment